Help

1 | 2 |
lealive
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 1263 Tage
Please help me get back on Blingee
I come here to relax and relieve stress
I am so annoyed about not being able to make Blingees 
Every time I try and log in it just buffers on I'm not a robot and never let's me in I can only log into Blingee on my phone 
I've tried on laptops and a computer
I've tried and tried but cant get in
Please help?
Warm regards 
Alia
blingee_team
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 1261 Tage
Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience. It should be fixed now. Can you try again and let us know how it goes?

Thank you. Bling On!

guardian06
As always, you are AWESOME ☺☺☺☺☺
michelle1234oi
OMG!!!I can't believe I managed to login to Blingee !!! For days I have been trying to login, you have no idea! I release my stress here. Please, remove this captcha or fix it. And I would like to know if anyone knows if the Blingee will finish its activity because the end flash player

A hug to all and I miss you all!
I love the Blingee and the whole community
lealive
Yeah!!!!I'm back in business again!!! LOL
You guys rock!!!!Many thanks to you all !
What a scary nightmare !

Hugs and stay safe 
Warm regards 
Alia  :)

kelsoelisyo
Thank you Blingee Team
http://blingee.com/blingee/view/137657811-Thank-you-Blingee-team
Twinklepig
Thank you Blingee Team...a big high five to you !
I couldn't log in since last week, I got a bit concerned thinking something had happened to my computer. I love this website , it's so easy to create  gifs because of all the beautiful stamps that Blingee artists create and upload ! 
asildefou
Thank You Blingee Team!! Yes!!! I can log in too!!!
ZaharaBlue
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 1260 Tage
Thank you Blingee team. I can now log back on and make blingees.
mitzi26
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 1257 Tage

*☆•*¨*•.¸¸☆*☆¸.•*☆*•.¸☆*☆¸¸.•*
       Thank You Blingee Team!
*☆•*¨*•.¸¸☆*☆¸.•*☆*•.¸☆*☆¸¸.•*
DADALUS4
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 1160 Tage
Do you have any other way for us to create Blingees. I can get on..but still can't create anything. I miss this site and everyone...please help and let me know what I can do! Thank you for everything you have done...Judith
mariefrancoisebastien
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 1159 Tage
bonjour plus personne peus créer à ce flash player si blingee-team ne fais rien pour le moment on attend quel que chose pour nous merci bonne journée
p01s0n_l1p5_0f_bl0od
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 1159 Tage
@DADALUS4 I was thinking that the blingee team could create an artistic App or sumthing. Allot of folks are doing that.
yourlovestoryastrology
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 1110 Tage
hi is blingee shutting down? i haven't been here for years. how is everyone making new blingees without adobe flash? is there an alternative? how can i make a new blingee? thanks! is there an email where i can write to blingee? april 10,2021
ZaharaBlue
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 1109 Tage
Yourlovestoryastrology,  Adobe Flash Player no longer works  to make blingees and the Blingee team have done all they could to find an alternative way for us to continue making  blingees. Unfortunately, blingee is closing down. They haven't giving us a date and no one knows when the site will end. I have no idea how some people can still make blingees.

This is one of the forum topics started by guardian. It will explain things in more detail
"Great Things Do Come To An End" 
1 | 2 |

Im Rampenlicht

Ho Ho Ho

erstellt von: beba_zo

Setz dein Blingee hierher!