To Tracy McGibbon:

Blackcat41
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 2417 Tage
You kicked me out of your group because I expressed an opinion you didn't like, even though it had nothing to do with your group! Last year, you dropped me from your circle of friends because I was ill and unable to comment on your Blingees as often as you'd like! These are facts! Your actions are unreasonably retaliatory!
You chose to shame the members of Blingee, as a whole, for not doing more for your birthday! That was your choice! Expressing your disappointment, about your birthday, is the same as others expressing their feelings about how you handled your disappointment!
I'm not sure you realize how many times I have stood up for you, defending you because I thought you were just a highly sensitive person! You have thanked me for that by removing me from a group I really liked and accused me of not being your friend! Well, I am done defending you! You have shown yourself to be a petty, vindictive, immature, egocentric individual with a severe persecution complex! I don't ascribe these qualities to you so as to call you names, but rather to enlighten you as to the kind of person your behavior proves you to be! So, before you claim that I'm bullying or harassing you, look these words up in the dictionary and you'll see they aptly describe your conduct on this site! You should keep in mind that expressing an opinion is a rightful act of freedom (of expression)!
Just as you expressed your disappointment, I'll express mine - I'M disappointed in YOU!
skinz200
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 2415 Tage
Yes Blackcat41, I thought you came across most intelligent and clearly!! You never called her a name. You only indicated known elements of her personality, experienced by many on Blingee. Not just you or I. Perhaps I should take lessons from you when responding to such personality types. 

Im Rampenlicht

Happy New Year

erstellt von: FaINAS

Setz dein Blingee hierher!