Red Carpet Emma Watson

1 | 2 |
lorenzaelle
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 2879 Tage
Sorry, but it gives me much bother that some people put mistaken pictures on the red carpet!
I put this message into the wrong images with a character different from EMMA WATSON!
"The image you put in the RED CARPET !!! you were wrong !!! you must put EMMA WATSON
did you understand ???? "
you agree with me? These people they steal badges of RED CARPET with different images .. :(
TracyMcGibbon
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 2878 Tage
I agree!
Blackcat41
I've never entered the red carpet, so I'm a little confused! I thought there were specific images that you had to choose from, in order to enter?! Also, how are the wrong ones stealing the badges? Are people actually voting for them?
Miry♥
I'm totally agree, same thing happens in the other contests ... I don´t know if at the end of the week, the wrong cathegory blingees can win or what happened with their votes
TracyMcGibbon
Yes, people actually vote for those wrong entries! Those images are no longer available to use for the red carpet due to a google update. You can enter any blingee you want in the red carpet just like the other competitions.
soave
I agree!
lorenzaelle
Thanks to all for your answers!
Hugs :)
Blackcat41
Thank you for the clarification!
guardian06
I also find it quite frustrating that people are deliberately putting the wrong pictures into the weekly Red Carpet.

I just did a little voting, and just in the past 10 minutes of voting, I've come across Elvis Presley, Keanu Reeves, a bird, and several other unrelated blingees (smh)!

Deleted_avatar
There's unrelated blingees in all the categories. But the red carpet is the most frustrating because it's very clear who you should be making a Blingee of.

I've said this before (and got blocked from this group on my main account for it which was ridiculously unnecessary!), we whould have moderators looking at the entries and removing any that blatantly don't fit the category.
guardian06
lumi-anime-girl,

Unfortunately, the moderators are unable to do that at this time.  Whenever there's a red flag next to a blingee when you're moderating, you don't know if its for the Red Carpet or the Spotlight.

Maybe in the near future, Blingee_Team can address this issue ;-)
Deleted_avatar
Maybe they can. I understand that it's probably quite difficult making that option available.

But blocking my main account from commenting in this group for suggesting the idea was just unreasonable. 
lorenzaelle
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 2875 Tage
http://blingee.com/blingee/view/135894797-Keanu-Reeves
keanu reeves ... this blingee won the 13th place red carpet EMMA WATSON !!!
http://blingee.com/competition/rankings/7124
keanu reeves ... this blingee won the 13th place red carpet EMMA WATSON !!!
This Blingee ranked number 13 in the Best Red Carpet. View the final rankings
http://blingee.com/competition/rankings/7124
raysmith42
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 2874 Tage
Keanu Reeves doesn't look anything like Emma Watson. Then again have you ever seen them both at the same time? Makes you wonder.
Realistically that blingee should be disqualified. This happens in all competitions. Can't tell you how many times I have seen Pricilla the Rock and Roll Princess in the gothic competition. I have stopped entering most competitions because of people not following the rules.
I just make my blingees and hope people like them.
TracyMcGibbon
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 2874 Tage
 That sucks! Can't believe so many people voted for  that blingee, when it is not Emma Watson. What is wrong with people? They are not suppose to vote for wrong entries! What really sucks is the blingee team won't do anything about it! :(
1 | 2 |

Im Rampenlicht

Happy New Year

erstellt von: FaINAS

Setz dein Blingee hierher!