STYLES

alwayswellsaid
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 4084 Tage
Please don't upload every bling you've made for your friends with their name on it, & keep it to the subject of the group.
Be creative! For example: "Thank You", a cute or pretty Bling for specific 'thanks'...a great time visiting could be art with a kitchen gathering, and not need to SAY "Thank You" which can be in your own personal message.
alwayswellsaid
I added to the profile page to explain some things about styles and topics. Some have asked me about this. Thanks Everyone!! Jane
alwayswellsaid
Also, I have found that when I make blingee's I would like to use them in a variety of topics and so I omit any PRINTED WORDS on the Bling.
Otherwise they can't be used for anything else.
THANKS....be creative!! Jane
alwayswellsaid
Cards can be for any age group. And remember you can also print them. They are great for scrap booking backgrounds keepsakes also. Example....baby's first Valentine, teen's Christmas card from one friend to another...etc.
alwayswellsaid
EXAMPLE of style: This could say 'HI', 'Love You' to a sister, 'Miss You' Thanks, Hope you get well soon', Have a great day' etc....Be creative!!!       http://bln.gs/b/24zcf5

Im Rampenlicht

Happy New Year 2023

erstellt von: loveblink...

Setz dein Blingee hierher!