!!Role Play Forum!!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> | 13
Rosealia
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 3074 Tage
Begining Lines

His eyes where weak as she glanced to the heavens. "The light beyond all paths!" He shouted in A strained voice. Determind, to finish the world he had made. The tips of his fingers blhed, from the frustration of energy  traveling out of him. He dropped to his knees, chanting the words of the wise. Tiny glass pieces, soared into the heavens; Silver, and gold, hot to the touch. They where hundreds, of tiny looking glasses... "I Will populate this new world... With only the wisest...  And most powerful, mortals. That can withstand the boundries of Magick, Wisdom, And bravery.." He whispered upon his lips. The looking glasses broke through windows, and cars. Hitting the roads, some of the looking glasses shattered. As he stood, he bowed into the wind... Though shakey He knew he had done what was right...

Your first post must be about picking up A Looking glass, and being ported into the world!
You may come up in any area, in the new realm! Snow, Dark, Light, Angelic! You can be creative.

Rules: Keep it clean, No text talk!

You can add A new charactor into the RP if yours dies!

No GOD MODDING! 

Cussing is tolerated.

Keep it clean, AGAIN! Use long posts, atleast on paragraph!

Wishes Given: 2

Number of players killed: 0

Secrets Found: 1

- Anyone who enters, that is new, shall obtain one wish.
Rosealia
His eyes glowed dim as he regained his strength. Awakening from the tiring slumber upon the dirtied ground, He brushed his hair from his eyes. 
"Hopefuly.. They will do more justice to these dying lands, than harm. I can only take so much more of this weight upon my back, In keeping this land allive" ... His head rested onto one of the tall oak trees.. Closing his eyes, his vision jolted to the side to catch an image of A black rabbit scrambling through the brush. Sighing to himself, he could only hope they find the Looking Glasses quickly.
 As Ayla walks the mountain side she spots a shining object just at the edge of the dark woods. She slowly picks the object up & realize it's a looking glass, as she looks into the looking glass she's sweep away, whirling out of control. She knew she was screaming yet she heard no sound. Suddenly she stops whirling & gains control of herself just as a black rabbit runs into the woods that looked like the woods back home but it wasn't. Ayla knew not were she was, she had to find someone and fast. She knew nothing of this strange place, but she had to find out.....
Rosealia
He had stepped his way back, out of the site. Seeing the being whom had disturbed the restless rabbit..  Curiously whelmed him, but seeing his plan working brought A smile onto his shivering lips. He pulled his bright red cloak around him, as he stepped back into the brush. Hidden away, he watched this mortal gain her power, and judged her justicely...
 Ayla looked at the way of land, judgeing which would be the best way to go & find people, she spotted a small watering hole she would call it back home & went to it..First she cupped the water within her hands bring it to her nose... It smelled of freshness so she sipped just a little, deciding it was worthy for drink she sit about the foilage to weave a container to care water in for she got pulled in so fast that she had no supplies that meant finding it as you go & water was important. She seen the perfect vine to make a container from but it was high up looking around to make sure no one saw her she begain to move the vine with her mind slowly bring it closer....Suddenly she her a sound ...
Rosealia
He stepped from the bushes, Asthough regretting his choice..  He stared onto her, intensely. He had never seen another being, like him, in thousands of years. .. Muchless, A mortal, with intelligance; Unless they where A test subject which had usualy been scooped of brain. "Your power... What ... Have you chosen?" His voice was tense, and deep. He spoke mildly, his boots kicking up musky dirt as he paced to her.
What are you asking, we are strangers, I'm Ayla, who might you be. And to answer your question dear sir I have the power of telekinisis, I can control things with my mind. It's not something I tell just anyone, I wonder why I tell you so readily now. Who are you & what power do you have over me.
Rosealia
"I have not A power over you, I am only here for guidance." He spoke in A softer to tone, asthough to calm her. "I have created this world, asthough A test for outsiders, And.. For I need help. The more power used in this world, the more allive it shall grow. I am here, to grant you one wish. As I Will grant anyone A Wish, upon their entrance..." He stood broudly, his hand fetching his hair from his eyes.
Any wish you say. There's only one wish I'd like & that's the power to understand, use & apply plants for medicial reasons, know the different of which can be eaten & which can heal. How many are here if you may allow me to ask.
Rosealia
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 3073 Tage
Upon his palms, rested A metal oval, on it, was A small chain... He offered it to her, his cold fingers clashing against the chain.. "Here. Hover it over A plant, and it shall tell you if it is capable of healing. Aslong, as it is in your possesion it will come natraul to you, too know what is right and wrong to feed on... My promise" He paused for A moment, thinking of her question. "You are of the first from the mortal realm. However be warned, many threats rest ahead of you, in this dark wasteland...   My name, Is Zankou..."
Zankou want a unusual name , which I like. How can I be of service to you for such a precious & priceless gift. As for wasteland were I come from there are many waste lands. You learn to live with them that, in itself helps make it better, There is many necessary items here that can better your way of life, if others are coming are the kind or what. Just whats out in the waste lands do you speak of
Rosealia
He foundled his hands inside of his pockets.. rubbing the back of his neck as he withdrew one. "I Dont undersand of the newer ones. They have A choice. They can help this land, or try to take over...  but no matter, I Shall take any challanges set upon me. I Will die defending this land, and be reborn into A Simpler beiing.." He smiled as the wind twirled about him, asthough embracing him in comfort. "Isnt it nice? To walk without worry. To breathe without worrying no more air..  A glorious thing, more beings must see.." His words trailed off, asthough he was talking to himself...
" What do you think of it?...  The thought of never dying..? Is it worth it..?" ...
Immorality, I say that it sounds great but what's the downside to being immoral  is you never  die, all that came before you & within your life die & until new ones come along that you can share your life with but that would be the one thing you could never tell the  for you out live all you know that's well & good. imorality would be great for you dear sir but for now I must rest & sleep tommrow brings yet another day I must sleep.
mystique1155
As Crysalle entered the old library in the back of her house, she sneezed from the motes of dust whirling around the dank room. A peculiar musty smell reeked through the crevices, a mild stench infiltrated her nostrils. Crysalle barely noticed though, she came for one reason only...

Her little pet, Whimsy, a flittering ball of light, zipped around the room delightfully. New stories and adventures abound, all waiting to be released with the spoken words from her Mistress. 

Crysalle withdrew an old book off the shelf and swished her hand across the book's hardback cover, brushing away a thick layer of dust. "Achoo!" After recovering from her sneeze with a sniff and a rub across the nose, she lipped the title to the book 'Jack and the Beanstalk', "Yes Whimsy, I think this one will do. It was one of my favorite bedtime stories!", she exclaimed merrily as she clenched the book close to her chest, hugging it.

Whimsy glitted around the room, showing glee and anticipation. She loved story time with the Mistress, a mere girl of 13 years. 

Crysalle sat on the floor, pushing her stringy red hair away from her dainty, little face, and opened the book. She read aloud the first page, dating the book to have been printed in 1807. She thumbed through the first several pages, when a tinking sound hit the floor in the back of the library.  

She eyed Whimsy suspiciously, no one had entered this room for nearly, well, the entire 13 years she'd been alive. With a deep, rueful sigh, she grabbed Whimsy in her arms and crept silently to the back of the room where a shiny object lie gleaming magically on the floor. 

Her eyebrows furrowed with curiosity as she bent down to pick up the object and gazed deeply into it's silvery fluidic depths. She became one with the motions, swirling, twirling, tumbling, flailing .... The deathgrip she had on Whimsy burst free, as Whimsy chased after her Mistress into depths unknown. Just as all senses were contorted against her own judgment and every bone in her body felt as if though they would be ripped out of flesh and socket, she gently drifted down, down, down, landing next to a cool running stream. When a mysterious, black rabbit suddenly darted across her path.... Her face grew pale and daunted. Her arms tightened around Whimsy, she whispered, "Where are we?" 
Rosealia
He had withdrawn his sightings from the young woman. Allowing her to fetch off, and to rest...  His steel boots, gave him no mercy, He had been walking for hours, untill at last he found home.

The large mansion stood, four stories tall. His studies, hatching room, Libraries, and so on, filled the large home. It was crystal white on the outside, yet let that not lie to you. Upon the inside, was dreaded blood red, and black. The walls lined with velvet, and the carpet fluffed up, almost to soft. 

He chugged off his boots, and shirt, as he traveled down the hallway. The sounds of the water fountain filled his ears, as he brushed by. Odd paintings hung stilly onto the walls, One of them was A child with A blank expression; Asthough it had been forced into the painting. 

Outside of the large double doors, to his bedroom rested A small table with A bowl. Inside of the bowl was warm water and A small white rag. He picked up the rag, and wiped down his face and neck, Making sure no dirt was on him..  His room was different from everything else..  It was full with books, and A large round bed that hung from the cieling, with large drapes covering it. He glanced into the mirror, his sharp nails touching his cheek. "Time has done to much mercy, For I have still not changed. Nor shall I ever..." He whispered, asthough with gluttony on youth. From the outside of the mansion, it apears asthough his room was entirely build up of walls. However it was meerly an illusion, The inside of his room was pure glass. He could see straight out of them, and into the wilderness that sheltered his home. To the corner of his eye, he spotted A black python slither through his door, and up to him. "How did you get loose.." He whispered, asthough pleased. Reaching his hand down, the friendish large snake coiled up his arm, happily..  Zankou sat onto the bed, before laying there. Staying onto the cieling, with his serpant friend at his faithful side.
"What do you think? Will my world continue to last..." He whispered to the snake, as it did not respond zankou frowned. "Dont get shy now" Zankou blurted out..   The black serpant lifted his head, and stared into zankous eyes. "Maybe" The serpant whispered, asthough pleased with Zankou's urge to hear him talk.
"Maybe? You and your doubtful opinions.." .. The snake fetched A slithering smile, his white forked tongue sipping out into the air...
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> | 13

Im Rampenlicht

Anime

erstellt von: jgem

Setz dein Blingee hierher!