How do you know Final Fantasy?

raven_love_hakushaku
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5277 Tage
would be interesting to know how everyone knew Final Fantasy ....
love_leouch
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5277 Tage
it was highly recommended...

apart a friend's  showed me the death of zack...

I fell in love with zack and cloud and cry a lot T.T
DayDreamingFantasy
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5276 Tage
One day I was searching for wallpapers and I found pictures of Yuna from "Final Fantasy X" and "Final Fantasy X-2". I liked them and was curious of who this person is, so I searched on the Internet for some info and then I read FFX storyline, and it was really interesting. I've also found out about other Final Fantasy parts and about movie "Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children"[which I love dearly and cannot live without].
mika32
One day i was looking for pictures of Link and I appeared a picture of cloud......

I thought it was something related to link so...

then investigate and saw it was a videogame...

then i saw the movie and i love it !!!
lenalee18
I met him through a friend who showed me a video of Yuna singing, and then, looking, I found Final Fantasy VII in Blockbuster and I fell in love with Sephiroth,and since then I leave to see and do more research
MelissaMela1234
For me my friend brought over Final Fantasy Advent Children to my house and we watched that and then after he left I went onto the internet and searched it up and found out all about it and then later me and one of my other friends went to game-stop and bought X than he had 12 so I played it at his house then he let me barrow 8 and 9 and I still have them :D then I bought X-2 and IV so yea thats how I got into Final Fantasy and the games in General
SuiNagiKanaYoite
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5268 Tage
well a friend who showed me a video of Zack sooo i love it !!!

well then die but i love it OwO
bsblove
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5258 Tage
When I was a little kid my dad bought for the PlayStation 1 : FFVII. and few years ago I was searching inspiration for a Blingee and tada! I found my game I start watching videos on Youtube and bought the movie of Advent Children and here I am. ♥
Crissy61
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5181 Tage
smile...my son play FF and I look by him, when he´s playing the games.
I buy all FF for him, and I loved the pictures and clips,but i don´t play the games, because I am to old for it...smile
I love this fantastic games forever!!!
Best regard 
Crissy61
TekkenxXx
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5002 Tage
Well...When I lived in France, I played a game called Final Fantasy x2. However, it was all in french lol and when it got lost somehow and I came back to England.......my sister's boyfriend told me that his little brother had some FF games and I said that I recognised the names :D So he gave them to me for my birthday! I was given FFx2 again, then FFX then FFDOC then I watched the film and loved it...then i watched a walkthrough on youtube.com of FF13 and loved it XD then i watched the walkthrough of FFVII for the PS1 ;) I now looove VINCENT VALENTINE!!!!!!! lol

Im Rampenlicht

Ostern  2024

erstellt von: loveblink...

Setz dein Blingee hierher!