Best Bill Blingee Contest

hillary_aiden
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5748 Tage
Add some of your Bill blingees!! I'm going to choose a winner. I am not putting the blingees I put in the group on the contest. It would not be fair. The winner gets to have there blingee of Bill up as the default for the group, and I will tell you when I am doing the contest again. SO.....ADD YOUR BLINGEES!!!!!=) 

P.S: I don't know when I well tell you who the winner is. It will be a surpise!!=)
hillary_aiden
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5738 Tage
I have choosen the winner for the first time I am doing this contest! THE WINNER IS.....

Tokio_Hotel_Lover4life!!=)

Click here to see Bill Blingee:
http://blingee.com/blingee/view/62931161

Remember I am doing this contest again! I want everybody to have a chance to win!

hillary_aiden

Tokio_Hotel_Lover4life
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5729 Tage
OMG! THANKU THANKU THANK U THANK U SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
hillary_aiden
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5729 Tage
your welcome!!=) lol

keep up the good work!!=D
hillary_aiden
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5718 Tage
The winner of the second time I have done this contest is aloki!=D
Congrats aloki!! Keep up the great work on your Bill Kaulitz blingees. 

Her blingee(if you want to comment or something):

http://blingee.com/blingee/view/65588465-Giving-Girls-Someone-to-Love

Remember guys that all of you will have a chance to win! 

P.S: If you are interested in becoming a manager of this group. Comment my profile!!=D

hillary_aiden
hillary_aiden
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5687 Tage
The winner is for this month's Best Bill Bilingee is xXXcupcakequeenxXx!=) 

Congrats to her for making such a great blingee!=) Keep up the great work!=D

P.S: People who have not added blingees, and want to win this contest. Add them!=)

hillary_aiden
hillary_aiden
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5653 Tage
I am going to give u guys bit more time to add more bill blingees=) Add blingees=) PLEASE!!=DDD
xXXcupcakequeenxXx
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5641 Tage
Oh thanx ^-^
hillary_aiden
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5641 Tage
keep up the good work!=D
hillary_aiden
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5636 Tage
This month's winner is AFImonkey12!!=DDDDDDDD 
Nice blingee, and keep up the great work!!=)

Remember that I don't choose the same people all the time for this contest. Add some blingees people who haven't! For next month I am going to wait as long as I can for some blingees from new or people who have already won one time. Keep up the great work guys!!^^
hillary_aiden
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5589 Tage
I'm going to give you guys time to add more blingees. That's why I didn't choose. Keep up the great work!^^
hillary_aiden
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5569 Tage
The winner of the Best Blingee Contest is Maryangel84!^^ Maryangel84 nice blingee keep up the good work. 

Remember that I don't choose the same people all the time for this contest. Add some blingees people who haven't! For next month I am going to wait as long as I can for some blingees from new or people who have already won one time. Keep up the great work guys!!^^
hillary_aiden
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5505 Tage
The winner of the Best Blingee Contest is  kkln1212! Nice blingee keep up the good work. 

Remember that I don't choose the same people all the time for this contest. Add some blingees people who haven't! Keep up the great work guys!!^^
kkln1212
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5505 Tage
aww thank you so much for picking my blingee! i am so glad that you like it
hillary_aiden
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5434 Tage
I know I haven't chosen anyone in along time for winning The Best Bill Blingee, but I have chosen someone finally!
The_Best_Day_Of_My_Life, you are the winner!

P.S: Thanks to all that have added blingees to this group! Hope you add many more!=)  

Im Rampenlicht

Happy New Year 2023

erstellt von: beba_zo

Setz dein Blingee hierher!