Favorite Twilight book?

discogirl551
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5641 Tage
1. Twilight
2. Breaking Dawn
3. Eclipse 
4. New Moon (Whenever I go back and re-read when Edward leaves, I can like barely read it cuz there are all these tear-stains smudging out the words lol)
crazed_jonas_fan_705
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5625 Tage
i love them all. all except new moon. i hated that one. jacob's boring.
ele_faerie
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5600 Tage
Eclipse and Breaking Dawn
TokioHotelLuver1
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5589 Tage
Eclipse and Breaking Dawn!!! 
I Hated New Moon!!
Twilight was OK!
christina_nacr
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5588 Tage
well,,, to me the few chapters of midnight sun posted on stephenies sight beat all the twilight series!
I always what edward was thinking.. and I kind of think bella is a retard! like what is up with her self confidence?!! Girl when you have one of the hottest lads in love with you... just take it and be happy! stop all the crap!
but....
my 2nd favorite is breaking dawn!
a very unexpected twist to the story (even though the ending was kind of obvious!)

sailor_moon_girl_12
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5575 Tage
Ive only read Twilight and new moon but i have bought eclipse,breaking dawn, The twilight movie companion and i saw the movie 2!! Im devoted!! But my favourite was twilight, New moon didnt have enough blood...
starfish82
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5559 Tage
Well the other day I just finish reading Breaking Dawn...so now done...YAY..lol. I'd have to say that Twilight and Eclipse are my fave. Breaking Dawn was good but New Moon was just messed up; hardly any Edward and just so sad... I cried a lot...yeah yeah I'm a baby..lol. But i think hands down Twilight was the best!
locacrazy123
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5530 Tage
Twilight cuz it started every thing but I love them all! Except New Moon cuz i dislike jacob very strongly!
Jonasbrothersfan238
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5423 Tage
I guess Twilight & Breaking dawn

Twilight - because it started the whole series.. and makes edward mystrious :)

Breaking Dawn - because of Renesmee.. and of course bella's and edward's wedding (if you have read BD ok.. but if you haven't.. WELL THERE IS A WEDDING!!! *~spoiler~* :P )
Miss_Alice_Mary_Darcy_Cullen
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5421 Tage
Mine go;
Breaking Dawn 
Eclipse
Twilight
New Moon (not enough Edward, too much Jacob.)
^.^

Im Rampenlicht

Santa Claus is coming to town!

erstellt von: beba_zo

Setz dein Blingee hierher!