Everybody, make T-Pain blingees for this group!

TPainzChik
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5839 Tage
 Create T-Pain blingees for this group!  Could you please do that?  I would appreciate it!  I only put one of my T-Pain blingees on the group.  I am trying to get all our members to put up at least one T-Pain blingee.  Thank you!  I'm sure T-Pain would appreciate it, 'K?  
Emofighter2009
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5795 Tage
Sure I can do that
TPainzChik
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5795 Tage
 Thank you, it's nice knowing we gonna have some more.  Hell yea!!  
Ray87
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5786 Tage
Hey girl.....I made you a couple of T-Pain blingees.  I coulnt say no cuz I Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv T-Pain.
~~~Ray87~~~
TPainzChik
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5786 Tage
 Ray, I love yo T-Pain blingees!  They better than mine!  Ain't they, everybody?  You think Ray's blingees are better than mine, she good.  She know how to decorate blingees.  Look at all her badges for decorating blingees!  She should enter her T-Pain blingees in a contest.  I love T-Pain.  Everybody, go check out Ray's new T-Pain blingees.  She did a great job.  Didn't she?  I can't wait for you to check out her blingees.  She love T-Pain.  So do I!  T-Pain is sexy!  I don't know why people hating on him.  I am tired of this Pleh543 bitch.  She keep talking shit about him.  I am so glad I blocked her.  Feel free to cuss her out!  Thanks!  
Ray87
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5785 Tage
Hey girl....Ur very welcome!!!  Actually i dont think i have enough blingee badges.  I want alot more.  Just wanted 2 show my mad luv 4 T-Pain.  La8er girls....
~~~Ray87~~~
TPainzChik
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 5784 Tage
 Oh, you got a lot of badges!  I ain't got none!  The only one I got is on my friend  Alex  profile.  I made a blingee for her.  She entered it in a competition.  She got a badge!  That's not fair!  It was a Rihanna blingee.  Alex is a fan of Rihanna.  That's why she asked me to do that and make that blingee for her.  Alex ain't in our T-Pain group.  I think she used to like T-Pain.  Her screen name is TPainsWoman.  I used to live by her.  She hate T-Pain now.  Don't ask why.  She a bitch (just kidding).  She used to be a great friend, but then she got all weird!!  I don't know why!  I'm still friends wit her.  She still my home girl.  I hardly see her anymore, dang it!  I still wanna be friends wit her.  She still is my friend.  That's good.  

Im Rampenlicht

Ostern  2024

erstellt von: loveblink...

Setz dein Blingee hierher!