Asian, Anime, And Warrior men

tracydarlin
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 4671 Tage
I wasn't trying to be cheeky in my request, but I like to create a lot of couple blingees, but it gets really difficult because most of the Asian pictures are women, there is a vast variety of females in the Asian, Anime, and Warrior class, but I'm looking for more male stamps, especially when it comes to those three. I've found gorgeous stamps of ladies, but they need their dashing heroes.  I've made a few of my own stamps, but when I've typed in certain things of search engines, I get tossed to bad sites. Please help. :) My ladies need their heroes. 
Deleted_avatar
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 4669 Tage
Are you looking for asian warriors specifically? Or are anime boys good too?
tracydarlin
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 4669 Tage
Both. If you look at my stamps, you can kind of see what I go for.  The young and handsome (The ladies are pretty only fair)  And for anime, definitely that, too, because there are very few strong male characters I've found.  I mean, I have my Zuko, but I know they don't technically consider Avatar The Last Airbender anime.  But the Asians don't have to be warriors, just strong looking, heroic, that sort of thing.  I've only found two REALLY good stamps I haven't made myself. One the man is in purple, and it's artwork, the other, I think is real and he holds blades, you can see them on my Blingees A LOT.
Deleted_avatar
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 4668 Tage
I've looked at some of your stamps and I can see what kind of thing you are after. I think I could find you some, and I have a software that allows me to render images like that. 

Im Rampenlicht

Anime Geisha ►43951269

erstellt von: 43951269

Setz dein Blingee hierher!